Drop us an email : email@example.com
Call: +44 7741890255 / +44 7874131994
Or request to be called back
Collection and use of data
2. TRIPTICH can obtain personal data from you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, email and your credit/debit card details in order to forward payment to ground handlers and confirm the booking) from a number of different sources:
a. When you search for or request details on services or holidays from the Website, or if you supply us with your details when discussing matters over the telephone to us, or if you submit a request for details to be provided to you by mail or email.
b. When you complete and submit a booking by email or by telephone TRIPTICH, together with any applicable methods of payment.
3. TRIPTICH needs your name, address and/or email address so that it can send out information to you and advise you of special offers and promotions it thinks may be of interest to you. TRIPTICH also requires this information about you, and others included in your group, in order to complete bookings.
4. In order to complete your booking, TRIPTICH will also need to collect information about you, and others included in your group, to pass to ground handlers and other third parties for the purposes of confirming your booking. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as information relating to disabilities, dietary requirements and/or religious beliefs. This may involve the transfer of information outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and by providing TRIPTICH with this information you provide your consent (and the consent of those included in your group) to transfer such information out of the EEA. If you are travelling to the United States, the US Customers and Border Protection will receive this information for the purposes of preventing and combating terrorism and other transnational serious crimes. The information collected may include, but is not exclusively limited to, details such as your name, your address (in order to send the confirmation invoice and any relevant travel documentation to you), your email address and telephone number (if TRIPTICH needs to contact you about your booking urgently), and the same details of those in your party.
5. We will also use your email address and any other personal data you may provide to us when you subscribe to our newsletter through our website.
6. You have the right to ask TRIPTICH not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You also have the right to access information held about you by TRIPTICH. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time, and any access request may be subject to a fee of £50 to meet TRIPTICH’s costs in providing you with details on the personal data we hold about you.
7. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
8. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to third parties, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our service. We may also use such aggregated information to help third parties reach the kind of audience they want to target . We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with these authorized third parties’ wishes to that target audience.
9. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets (in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets).
10. TRIPTICH operates in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and any amendments thereto.
By disclosing your personal information via the Website, over the telephone or via email or post you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by TRIPTICH for the purposes of processing a booking with a service provider.
If you opt-in to receiving information from us, or information from selected third parties, then such consent shall be valid for as long as we do not hear from you that you wish to unsubscribe to receiving such information. You may at any time unsubscribe to receiving information from TRIPTICH (or any third parties who you may have previously provided your consent to receiving information from) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Change / Modify Details
If you change your contact details, please send an email with your new details to email@example.com.
This website uses the following cookies:
a. Google Analytics: this cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to pages views, source and time spent on the website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website and make improvements to the customer experience.
b. Google Adwords: using Google Adwords we are able to see which pages and searches helped to lead you to our site. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
c. DoubleClick: we use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information TRIPTICH holds about you, you may email TRIPTICH at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may write to TRIPTICH at: 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE .